Friday, October 23, 2009

Loving through Tears

There are some hurts to deep for words.

There is some gut wrenching, soul tearing, pain which cannot be verbalized...

Only wept.

Only screamed.

Only prayed.

Oh God, even in my darkest hour You are with me. Your right hand upholds me and is my strength.

You are my portion, my fuel, my need, my hope, all that I cling to.

As tears run rivers down my cheeks, love wells up in my heart...

I will not let this bitter root grow in me.

No I refuse to succomb to distress, pain, agony...

I choose LOVE.

LOVE covers a multitude of sins.

LOVE protects.

LOVE hopes.

LOVE saves.

As my soul longs for peace, the Lord is my Shalom.

Shalom.
Shalom.
Shalom.

Nothing can steal my Shalom.
Nothing can take away my King.

He cleaves to me like I am one with Him.

He will not be severed.

He will allow no harm to come to me.

He will seal my heart with His kisses.

He will wrap me up inside his strong arms.

He will bottle up my tears....and considers them more precious than gold.

His face will shine on me like the sun.

His gentle hands will hold up my head and wipe my tears away.

I was born to love
through my tears,
I was born to laugh
through my fears.

So do not judge if in my darkest hour, I walk out in love and give myself to others.
Do not be suprised when my dreams lie around me in shattered pieces, I laugh and stand in the face of all my fears....

Love. Love. Love.
Laugh. Laugh. Laugh.

I was born to love through my tears and laugh through my fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment